Built by: Mark
Costello in Palm Bay, Florida
This is a Monogram Groovy Grader that I built about 2 years ago. The
changes I made to the kit are:
- Added ignition wires and wire looms.
- Lengthened injectors so scoop would clear roof (reversed scoop so
it faces forward).
- Headlights from Revell 32 Ford 3-window coupe.
- Added gauges made from original injectors.
- Flocked interior.
- Added seat belts from masking tape and Pro-Tech resin buckles.
- Decals are just black decal film cut in strips.
Paint is Testors yellow with a little red added to make it darker.
Orange on engine is Tru-Match #24 orange over white.