Built by: Pontiac
Jack in Australia
This little beastie is almost completely scratch built. There are
not too many kit parts involved. The details are:
- BODY: Stinger Dragster narrowed 10 scale inches sectioned 4 scale
inches new floor and firewall scratch built.
- CHASSIS: Scratch built from Evergreen 2x3 rect. tubing.
- FORKS: Piano wire, ball point pen springs, and various plastic and
aluminum tubes and strips. Head light is a combination of scratch
built and parts box driving light, windscreen -plastic sheet.
- WHEELS AND TIRES: (front) 0.50 cent toy motorcycle (rear)-tires-Paddy
Wagon, wheels-parts box.
- REAR AXLE: Center-AMT Willys, axle tubes, ladder bars scratch built.
- FUEL TANK: Scratch built, cap-parts box.
- INTERIOR: Stinger Dragster narrowed 10 scale inches. New seat base
from plastic and putty. Pedals-Stinger Dragster. Sissy bar-parts box.
Headrest and tail light scratch built.
- ENGINE: Gypsy Dune Buggy Corvair 6 with scratch built headers,
distributor and intake manifolds, carbs-AMT '40 Ford.
- PAINT: Dupli-color Buttercup Yellow and Purple, Testors metalizers.