Built by: Pontiac
Jack in Australia
Started with a $3.00 glue bomb Beer Wagon about 6 years ago, this
was originally going to be a 6 wheel ramp truck.
The original chassis was cut off behind the cab then replaced with
a new scratch built frame. It was then put in moth balls for about 5
years until I found this web site. This time around I built it as a
- SCRATCH BUILT: Chassis, bed, rear axles, coil-over shocks, ladder
bars, push bar, tail shaft, accelerator and brake pedals, head rests,
steering column and windscreens.
- INTERIOR: Seat modified '48 Woody, Steering wheel cut down "50 Chev
p/u. Dash '65 Mustang. Shift lever is a hammer from the parts box.
- WHEELS: Paddy Wagon.
- TIRES: Rear- Heavy Hugger. Front -Fujimi. ENGINE: Headers are narrowed
and shortened with new outlets-scratch built. Scoop P/L Badboy.
- HEADLIGHTS: Paddy Wagon on scratch built posts.
- FRONT SUSPENSION: Kit axle narrowed and coils shortened. FUEL TANK:
- DECALS: Parts box WIRING: Guitar strings and craft beads.
- BIKES: Modified Fastlane diecast choppers. Sissy bars removed, seats
cut down, new handle bars from piano wire, rear guards shortened,
front guard scratch built (silver bike) parts box air cleaners and
- PAINT: I tried to stick with Harley corporate colours (orange,
black and white) Dupli-color paints used on interior and body. Testors
metalizers used everywhere else.