GUEST GALLERY REQUIREMENTS:
- Submit jpeg photos at either 1280 x 1024 or larger. Nothing smaller will
- Give me one pic for testing before you send the rest--I want to be sure
we're on the right track.
- After I've approved the test shot, give me 10-12 more pics from various
angles--including "top-angle" shots.
- Use your camera's MACRO function to give me some close-ups of unique
features, the interior and the engine (if applicable).
- DO NOT crop nor resize nor adjust the pics in any way. Just send them to
me and I'll do all that and construct a nice layout for you.
- Give me your first and last name, city, state, country and a story about
why this model was important to you and some advice or revelations about how
you built it.
- Lighting is critical--try it outside, but direct sunlight is often difficult
to shoot in. Sometime, a partly-cloudy day works best. Indoor lighting needs
a LOT of wattage.
- Be patient--I want to make your hard work look as good as possible. Also,
there is often a multi-week wait because I may have a bunch of guys ahead
of you in the queue.
- Pictures must be taken with a plain white background.
send to Paul Canney at: